1) Take complete measures. Make sure you know the height of the ceiling and other essential elements before starting construction.
2) Look carefully at what you want your wardrobe to look like. Will there be a lot of shelves, racks or just doors to separate two compartments? Will there be hooks for dresses and bags or simple shelves? Will it be a combination of two colors or not, etc.
3) Place the shelves at a height. You can store unused or unused objects for future use.
4) Another decision you will need to make is whether you want open cabinets or cabinets with shutters. You will probably find that, although without shutter
Existence makes life easier, it also makes it more serious.
5) You can close your loft space from public view – all you need is hinges and shutters.
Discover this collection of 10 stunning cabinet designs:
1. Sliding Wardrobe