PonyTail Hairstyles :
Now this summer has arrived and the heat is in full effect, many of us just want to pull our hair into a ponytail. So we thought we would bring you some other creative ways so you could spice your ponytail daily! From low hairstyle to bubble hairstyles, today we share with you our easy and elegant tail horse solutions for formal and casual outings. Because believe us, a ponytail does not have to be boring!
The beauty of these ponytail hairstyles is that they can be made with your own natural hair or with the use of a regular clip in the hair extension frames without having to buy a false clip in the tail of horse. The extensions will give your hair a length and volume for this perfect ponytail. Let’s go!
1. Double Twisted Ponytail
1.Wrap the hair in two sections.
2. Buy the right side forwards and work at the back with the left section.
3. Start at the left side, twist the hair until you reach your hair halfway.
4.Secure with elastic.
5. Repeat the same process with the right section of hair, but the twist starts from right to left.
6.All two sections in a little more to create a tighter effect and secure the two sections with another capillary elastic.
2. Fishtail Ponytail
Missy Sue uses some traces of her Dirty Blonde Luxy Hair for added volume and length.
1.Brush your hair into a ponytail and tie it with an elastic
2. Remove a small section from the left side and cross it on the right side.
3. Repeat with the right side, take a small section and cross it on the left side.
4. Repeat the crossing of small sections until the end of the braid.
5. Turn the braid over and pull the edges to make the braid wider and fuller
6. Make sure the braid is elastic when it reaches the bottom.
3. Bubble Ponytail
Do you need a Night Ponytail Night? This super easy bubble ponytail is a great way to create an effortless and whimsical look.
Erin uses her Ash Blonde Luxy hair with extra volume and length.
1. Put half of your hair and attach it with a transparent elastic. To increase the volume, pull on some parts that are pulled up from the top.
2. Pull part of the hair into the ponytail half-up and wrap it around the transparent elastic until you get to the end of your hair (not too tight though!). Then you will find the transparent elastic under the ponytail (where it is not visible) and pull the small part of hair through the elastic to keep it in place. The only way you’ll have enough to “give” to find the elastic is if you do not really remove your hair. Once the hair is threaded through the elastic, you can pull down to tighten the hair wrapped around the pony.
3. Prepare the ponytail. This ponytail will be your first “bubble” and you want it to have a lot of volume!
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you reach the end of your hair.
4. Giant Wrap Ponytail
This super simple hairstyle is perfect for jazzing this daily pony. First hairstyle in the video below:
Mimi uses her Shadow Chestnut Luxy Hair for extra volume and length.
1.Brush your hair back, gather it all together and put it in a ponytail
2. Take a large piece of hair (about 35%) and wrap it around the base of the ponytail.
3. Make it with plenty of pins down, up, everywhere to make sure the ponytail is secure.
4.For a little volume at the top of your head, use the bottom of a comb to pull out a few sections at the top.
5. Princess Ponytail
This timeless and beautiful look is easy to recreate and perfect for this next weekend event. Go to 3:09 for the video tutorial:
6. Dutch Braid Pony
1.Create a lateral part
2. Start the creation of a Dutch braid on the side of your head back and attach to a small elastic.
3. Put all your hair, including the braid, into a small ponytail at the back.
4. Pull the piece that is the braid into the ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail. This adds a creative element. Do not worry if the parts fall
5.Adjust adds to this messy look!
6.Remove the small elastic with bobby pins to secure the wrapped braid to the bottom of your ponytail.
7. Classic Ponytail
Late? This ponytail is perfect to achieve when you do not have a minute to lose.
1.Select a few pieces to frame your face and set aside.
2. Kiss your hair in a regular ponytail while making sure you have enough volume at the top of your head by pulling on a few strands at the top.
3. Once you are satisfied with the placement, use an elastic to attach and secure the ponytail.
4. To create an elegant look, take a small piece of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic by making it disappear. Insert the section in place with a bobby pin.