1. Tri Color Cliffs Nail Art
We often see knotty tutorials of difficult designs and are often put off by it. Something a little simpler would certainly sketch more people in. Maintaining your nails is honestly the best accessory since you just need to do them only about, once a week. Here we have showing how to do simple nail art designs at home step by step procedure to easy and simple way to coated nails.
This nail art is amazing simple and is the right choice for someone who is just beginning out. You don’t need any extra tools apart from your nail manicure for this one. This tutorial will be described using certain colors, but it’s totally up to you! Play around with your selection of colors!
Looking for a gorgeous and beautiful way to add style to your look? Nail art can complement your outfit for a special event or add a unique twist to your personality every day. While the very detailed nail art is best left to professionals, there are a number of patterns that you can create yourself. And here they are explain how to do nail art design at home. Try duo tones, sequins and jewelry, polka dots, mixed colors, marbled or stamped to create a beautiful effect.
How to Do Simple Nail Art Designs at Home
These tutorials are quite simple and can be done with the things you’d find right at home. So, read on to get beautiful nails!
What You Will Need for this Design
- Pastel blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Pastel coral nail polish
How to Apply:
- First clean your nails and apply a base coat to protect your nails.
- Then, use the pastel blue color to create a vertical stripe on one corner, while leaving some space empty near the cuticle.
- Now paint from the center, a little bit lower.
- Create the last stripe, again lower. You should have what looks 3 steps.
- Repeat the same steps but starting from below the pastel blue.
- Do the same with the pastel coral color on nails as it is.
- Stick this with a top coat and you are done!
More Designs Step by Step: